Upload your artwork
Greetings! We know you're eager to get started uploading your files, but please take a few moments to read through the notes on this page. Avoiding errors will ensure your project goes as quickly and smoothly as possible.
Preparing your files
Please ensure that you’ve reviewed all your files and that they are print-ready and adhere to PrintNinja’s artwork setup guides
Exporting your files
- We suggest 300dpi. Submitting a file with a dpi higher than 400 may delay your electronic proof, as it takes longer for our prepress reps to download files of that size. Higher dpi files do not improve print quality.
- Name your files something recognizable, including your name or the project name. Project names cannot contain spaces and special characters.
- We prefer PDF exports but can accept any of the following: .psd, .ai, .indd, .pmd, .pm4, .cdr
Uploading your files
- If you need to upload more than 5 files at once, you may want to combine them into a single ZIP file and upload that file. Otherwise, you’ll need to submit your files in batches of five.
- Files can be up to 2GB each. Files exceeding this limit must be broken into smaller files. If your files exceed this limit, reducing dpi may help.
- Having trouble? Contact Us and we’ll help find a solution.
Proofing your project
Once you upload your files, we will generate an electronic proof for your review the following business day. If you need to upload new files after reviewing your electronic proof, it may take us up to one additional business day to generate each successive proof.